EXPIRED

SELFRIDGES CARRIER/GIFT/SHOPPING BAG

Looking for a shopping bag as you would get if you bought something from Selfridges, let me know please. thank you

16 Comments

Your having a laugh??????????

Out of curiosity, why ? :whistling:

How much you want to pay?

Original Poster

why having a laugh? lol
Because i bought a gift from there but damaged the bag severely by accident lol and now my gift just looks cheap.

willing to pay £3.

would this not be profiteering? lol

kerwin69;7033302

why having a laugh? lolBecause i bought a gift from there but damaged the … why having a laugh? lolBecause i bought a gift from there but damaged the bag severely by accident lol and now my gift just looks cheap.willing to pay £3.

you could get some nice wrapping paper for £3 :whistling:

kippy;7033544

what size? might be going there next week.]

If youre planning a visit why didnt you go use the 20% off voucher?!?!?!?
I have one but its the huuuuuuge ones they do

yes thanks lil tiger – i have that voucher too, readily printed. need to get some pressies sorted.

kippy;7033729

yes thanks lil tiger – i have that voucher too, readily printed. need to g … yes thanks lil tiger – i have that voucher too, readily printed. need to get some pressies sorted.

oh...is it on next week too? I thought it was just thurs to today or tomorrow.....:whistling:...that voucher is evil! made me spend way too much!!! lol

oh shoot! wont be usable next week ... grrr.

how's you?

Original Poster

err... any size really but not really really small ones.

kippy;7033981

oh shoot! wont be usable next week ... grrr.how's you?

Im fine...I think it may be useable tomorrow if you can make it then....thats why I wondered why you had planned to go when it had finished! hope youre ok
kerwin69;7033992

err... any size really but not really really small ones.

well this one is too big.....by the time its been folded and posted it will look obvious you didnt buy the item in it, and make you look daft! Personally I dont see why you need to announce the fact you bought the gift from selfridges :?

Original Poster

i could do with the bigger one if anyone as any but any size will do.

kerwin69;7034841

i could do with the bigger one if anyone as any but any size will do.

as I have said....firstly anyone agreeing to send you one for £3 is gonna get an infraction for profiteering....secondly how is anyone meant to post one to you without folding it :?

If you go into the store and explain, maybe they'll give you one for free?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions