Sell my AirPods Pro but replace with what?

Posted 10th Dec 2019
I’m having a real headache trying to get the new AirPods pro to fit my ears, no matter which size bud I try the left one always manages to become loose. It’s not the AirPods at fault, it’s my weird shaped ear canels.

Ive looked all over for some 3rd party wing tips that I could use to try and hold them in place but can’t find any. So, I’ve decided to sell my AirPods for a decent quality alternative. Ideally a pair that has optional wing tips or similar to stay in place. I was thinking of the Powerbeats Pro as they seem to be most secure.

I don’t mind paying a high price for good sound and build quality, but the only others I can see are the Bose Soundsport Free, but there are reports of connectivity issues, or the Sony XM3’s but these don’t seem to have the wing tips.

Would appreciate some advice
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
I’ve the Powerbeats pro and they are brilliant especially with an iPhone, they work exactly the same as the AirPods pro but with the advantage of better sound and fit so well. They take a few days to get used to the twist into your ear but once in there so light in your ear with the weight distributed all round the ear. Maybe you could get something like boss but they won’t have the benefit of linking so well with phone. Only downside is the case is a little larger than the competitors.
toonsquirel10/12/2019 18:13

I’ve the Powerbeats pro and they are brilliant especially with an iPhone, t …I’ve the Powerbeats pro and they are brilliant especially with an iPhone, they work exactly the same as the AirPods pro but with the advantage of better sound and fit so well. They take a few days to get used to the twist into your ear but once in there so light in your ear with the weight distributed all round the ear. Maybe you could get something like boss but they won’t have the benefit of linking so well with phone. Only downside is the case is a little larger than the competitors.

Thanks
Have you tried memory foam ear tips? They squash really small and expand to the shape of your ear and only a tenner from Amazon
thesmellyone10/12/2019 18:45

Have you tried memory foam ear tips? They squash really small and expand …Have you tried memory foam ear tips? They squash really small and expand to the shape of your ear and only a tenner from Amazon

They won’t fit on the AirPods Pro because annoyingly they have a proprietary type of clip that they use for the tip to snap on to
ridgers8410/12/2019 18:46

They won’t fit on the AirPods Pro because annoyingly they have a p …They won’t fit on the AirPods Pro because annoyingly they have a proprietary type of clip that they use for the tip to snap on to

They do exist though, just not made by a big brand at the moment like Comply yet.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions