Sell my mobile

Posted 29th Apr
Just wondering the best way to get the most money from selling my iPhone. Eg place eBay or internet or shop
thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Best place would be somewhere like Gumtree or Shpock. No fees and cash in hand. Plus the buyer gets to see it working when they collect so you don't have to deal with the bull you get on eBay.
Edited by: "McShane1" 29th Apr
Gumtree, just don't post it. Cash on collection only.
if u live near cash converter or check online cex/music magpie online.... the safest option.
Edited by: "DealDog" 29th Apr
DealDog51 m ago

if u live near cash converter or check online cex/music magpie online.... …if u live near cash converter or check online cex/music magpie online.... the safest option.

Don't know about that being the safest. It still has to go through the post, plus you'll get mugged off.

Cash in hand on collection is the way to go with things like phones.
Edited by: "McShane1" 29th Apr
i used music magpie, which gives decent value for a recycle store.
99% of eBay buyers are fine.
There’s always the risk you’ll get the dodgy 1% unfortunately

Gumtree can be ok, but I tended to find a lot of BS emails that seem to be auto-generated or time wasters ( like “hi is it still for sale?” but not mentioning what you are selling, or how much is it, where as you based etc..... all of which is in the ad)

Out of interest what iPhone are you selling? I’m not looking to buy BTW
Edited by: "u664541" 29th Apr
I would use cex, or cash on collection only. I wouldn’t post.
u6645411 h, 16 m ago

99% of eBay buyers are fine. There’s always the risk you’ll get the dodgy 1 …99% of eBay buyers are fine. There’s always the risk you’ll get the dodgy 1% unfortunately Gumtree can be ok, but I tended to find a lot of BS emails that seem to be auto-generated or time wasters ( like “hi is it still for sale?” but not mentioning what you are selling, or how much is it, where as you based etc..... all of which is in the ad)Out of interest what iPhone are you selling? I’m not looking to buy BTW

iPhone 8 space grey 64gb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions