Sell Nintendo switch dlc

Posted 26th Dec 2019
Hi,

I purchased a Nintendo switch bundle with Mario kart 8 and my girlfriend doesn’t want the game.

I was just wondering if it was possible to sell the dlc card that hasn’t been scratched off or redeemed to Cex, game or anywhere ? Where I’d prefer not to get ripped off selling it on eBay. Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
They won’t take any codes, disc only.
Was the game for you or your GF?
darkfrost126/12/2019 12:28

They won’t take any codes, disc only.

Thanks for the quick reply, I guess I’ll put it on gumtree or something.
Gollywood26/12/2019 12:36

Was the game for you or your GF?

I purchased the bundle as a gift last week. Redeemed the game yesterday and was playing yesterday and noticed the joy con was faulty so contacted Asda who exchanged for a new one. I explained to them the game had been redeemed and they said it wasn’t a issue so I now have one redeemed on my account and one new one in a unopened bundle.
Craaaig26/12/2019 12:36

Thanks for the quick reply, I guess I’ll put it on gumtree or something.

or FB marketplace ? Or I see people recommend AV Forums on here, for selling digital items I sold a game code on eBay without issue, but I appreciate the risk of being scammed.
Seeing as you have an actual piece of paper/card with an unscratched code is good, as it shows it definitely hasn't been used. My code I sold was just one I'd received digitally, so it was just a matter trust between myself and the buyer.
Also FYI it is possible to redeem Nintendo digital codes via their website ec.nintendo.com/redeem
That's what I told my buyer and they redeemed it right then and there.
Merry Christmas to one and all 👋
Edited by: "jco83" 26th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions