Sell on ebay?.... Best response to the worst/most stupid offer you've received for an item? Read on..

Found 10th Aug 2009
Was just looking for some blurays to buy... and came across this... made me smile.
Follow the link below and read the offer submitted at the bottom in "questions received..... Sometimes wish I had responded like this.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Original Poster

won't let me link sorry

Item number: 290337771296

Original Poster

ctuk;5978934

http://tinyurl.com/ktt2yc

Thanks..:-D

lol
thats funny

omg i lol at the sellers reply xxx

excellent reply form seller

I had a £25 offer for a 37 inch HD TV, he justified the offer saying he would pay cash so I can end the listing and not pay any fees :w00t:

Banned

hahaha funniest thing today so far

i put up a car (impreza worth 4.5k) and was offered a P reg boy racer vauxhall corsa (worth about £450) but he said i would have to give £100 ontop to keep the alloys on the corsa or he would swap it with the original steel wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I dont think i`ve ever laughed so much in my entire life!

Lol Love It!

Haha gd reply

Original Poster

scooby_me;5979095

i put up a car (impreza worth 4.5k) and was offered a P reg boy racer … i put up a car (impreza worth 4.5k) and was offered a P reg boy racer vauxhall corsa (worth about £450) but he said i would have to give £100 ontop to keep the alloys on the corsa or he would swap it with the original steel wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I dont think i`ve ever laughed so much in my entire life!

What was your reply... a polite "No Thanks"?.... or " I think I'll let the auction run.. thanks"?

or " how about you print off the offer wrap it .............."?

Banned

I received an offer of:

£15 delivered for a car exhaust.

I certainly said jog on.
Post a comment
@
    Text