Sell to CeX

Posted 21st Jul 2020
Hi, has anyone recently posted anything to CeX? I have a box of games to send to them but don't want to end up having to wait weeks to be paid!

Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Just sold a few games I have no intention of playing again to GAME for store credit (to majority fund Ghost of Tsushima), they don’t touch parcels for three days before examining the games, then pay you into your account (or PayPal if you want cash) within 24 hours.

Likely the same thing with cEX because of the corona restrictions for trading games online
Edited by: "MrMaccieKFC" 21st Jul
I did like a month or so ago, and it took ages. Only just been paid recently. Think it took the maximum amount of time they stated on the website.

I tried the drop and go service in store during this time and found that to be much better. The goods were checked same day and payment was made within a few days via bank transfer
Thanks. I take it in store, they'll accept them and pay you straight away as normal?
Robloxian21/07/2020 12:58

Thanks. I take it in store, they'll accept them and pay you straight away …Thanks. I take it in store, they'll accept them and pay you straight away as normal?

Yes. Best thing to go in store as online are very delayed.
Took about 3-4 weeks for me that was probably a out 2 months ago. Got paid out via PayPal and without issue once processed. Was also much better price than what I was being offered on Facebook marketplace for my iPad mini 2 so was happy. At the time shops were not open, but probably easier to drop in and see them if they are back open now.
Post a comment
@
    Text