Groups

Seller done a runner, what to do???

I bought a psp off "david_super_jess" almost 2 weeks ago paid the money and yet still nothing has arrived. At first i kept getting messages from him saying sorry for the delay and stuff, but now its a joke.

I have sent many pm's yet still had no reply or no package. I do not have any contact details unfortunantly, and have not seen him around the forum lately. What to do

21 Comments

You'll get no sympathy as you have not followed the FS/FT guidelines.

give him a call

sorry couldn't help it!

ask for help from the mods? and see if anyone else has had the same experience with the user, did you pay by paypal? check for the details on there?

mods are bot responsible,if you paid standard paypal put in a dispute,thats all you can do as you didn't get his details

Should be in misc or trade/sell. not allowed in deal. This is not a deal! LOL!!!

unfort shouldve swapped details-the rules are there to stop things like this happening..

Try and pm the members who have left feedback for him and hope someone has their contact details. Liddle ol me should have them. When in contact threaten the seller with taking them to the small claims court. It costs about £20 I reckon but if you win the case you will get your fee paid back.

yeah i got ripped off by the user as well...luckily only for a smaller amount.

I got his phone number etc but doesnt exist, and didnt try it at the time as was busy etc, and thought only £7...but goes to show.

someone else having problems...surely one person must have his details
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ut/

donnydude;5072761

Try and pm the members who have left feedback for him and hope someone … Try and pm the members who have left feedback for him and hope someone has their contact details. Liddle ol me should have them. When in contact threaten the seller with taking them to the small claims court. It costs about £20 I reckon but if you win the case you will get your fee paid back.

£20 for small claims is correct...but need details first, then its a lot of hassle...but then dependent on price of psp might be worth it...

shaneomac;5072758

unfort shouldve swapped details-the rules are there to stop things like … unfort shouldve swapped details-the rules are there to stop things like this happening..

so i did...didnt stop it happening did it?

Original Poster

ah, o well thanks guys, looks like i got ripped. I got his bank details if only i thought to pay by CC as i did via BT

what was the thread?

Banned

there is nothing this site can do for you i'm afraid all i can say is i hope you learn from this and trade safe next time round

sorry

awoodhall2003;5072789

so i did...didnt stop it happening did it?

suppose not:oops:
    must admit i never check tel numbers etc...seems to be an increase in number of people getting conned on here.bad times.

btw op didnt mean to sound like a smug git-apologies.genuienly sorry to hear this

shaneomac;5072832

suppose not:oops:must admit i never check tel numbers etc...seems to be … suppose not:oops:must admit i never check tel numbers etc...seems to be an increase in number of people getting conned on here.bad times.

ive had it a few times on here now, its only been since xmas though when ebay fees went up and clamped down on stuff...so goes to show how many must be dodgy on ebay too...

Then new members wonder why i ask them to send first!

]david_super_jess threads.

Can't see a PSP there?

Nor can I see a request for a PSP thread by yourself?

This is why I always ask for post first on higher then £20 if they have no feedback. People whine at people that do that, but its a joke for people to expect otherwise, also tend to stay away from negative feedback dependant on the reason.

I think the details should be submitted to admins on here when you sign up. As they could check signs up to FS/FT forum.

emasu;5072844

]david_super_jess threads.Can't see a PSP there?Nor can I see a request … ]david_super_jess threads.Can't see a PSP there?Nor can I see a request for a PSP thread by yourself?

thought that myself...PM dealing perhaps?

emasu;5072844

]david_super_jess threads.Can't see a PSP there?Nor can I see a request … ]david_super_jess threads.Can't see a PSP there?Nor can I see a request for a PSP thread by yourself?

ut oh...dealing off thread? :?

supermod

khy86, if you could use the ]CONTACT US> link to send the relevant details to the Admin, they can then review the facts & help if possible.

Unfortunately if you don't follow the guidelines in a private sale, there is only a certain amount that Admin can help with, as the HUKD FS/T Forum is the equivalent of classified adverts. The rules are there to protect both parties as much as possible & you do need to exchange full contact details for any sale after following all the FS/T Rules as advised. If you have bought this item off thread via PM then the sale was not conducted via the HUKD FS/T Forum.

Caveat Emptor. Do NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely … Caveat Emptor. Do NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself. This forum is equivalent to a newspaper's classified section, HotUKDeals is not responsible for and does not vouch for any listings or sales/trades in this forum! Use your head, follow the guidelines, evaluate the risk and make your own decision.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Memory foam mattress topper22
    2. Android tablet parental control ?11
    3. Biscuit addiction1643
    4. Any solicitors? Leasehold covenant Query "business use"33

See more discussions