Found 16th Jun 2009
Hey, im looking for some advice really, i sold some xbox 360 controllers on here last week and because I was still a bit new I said id send first to people with good feedback. The user muutoo agreed a sale with me and as he had quite good feedback I was happy to send first. I sent it recorded so I know he/she recieved it, but muutoo hasnt been back online since.
I was just really looking for some help
Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Banned

did you bother following any of the guidelines, ie- get address, landline number, etc,etc you also need to update said thread with this problem

Sloth/Mod

You are now the second person he has scammed looking at his feedback. You have his address.........report him to the police.

Sloth/Mod

sassie;5511371

did you bother following any of the guidelines, ie- get address, landline … did you bother following any of the guidelines, ie- get address, landline number, etc,etc you also need to update said thread with this problem

:? How would he send it without a address :whistling: :w00t:

supermod

PSHerri, as muutoo hasn't logged in for some time, they won't be able to read any MOD PM either.

Can I please ask that you use the ']Contact Us' link as Admin can review & contact them via external email on your behalf if relevant. If you could forward any information etc that you would like to be passed on as well as links to the relevant thread for Admin to review. Thank you.

simply report them to the police and show the police your record to prove you sent them the controllers

Original Poster

I thought it just could be a genuine mistake, but having seen that last feedback ill report it to the police

Banned

PSHerri;5511582

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/417501/fs-2-wireless-controllers-headset-a/?p=5432278#post5432278Thats the thread

If he/she intended to scam he/she would have accepted @ £40 but they bid you down to £35. Don't see why.

Maybe he/she has lost access to the internet or something.

Original Poster

Does anyone have a mobile number for him/her from a past transaction?

I also purchased a CCNA book for £15 ... which I havent received.

Did you get his details raj?

raj_007;5687650

I also purchased a CCNA book for £15 ... which I havent received.

Do you still have his bank details?

If so take a trip down your local police station :thumbsup:

t0mm;5687663

Did you get his details raj?

he sent me his address and home number ... but I failed to check it out ... for the sake of 15 quid.

will call his home now.

He is on MSE
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions