Groups

Selling a car

Hiya. Im selling my car and need to draw up a reciept in the event that someone buys the car. What kinda things do i put on the reciept? or does anyone have any templates? Silly question i know haha!

Thanks

4 Comments

Whenever I sell a car , I put the date and time also make sure they pay cash only.

Put your name and address
    date and time
    Payment recieved for............................ make and model etc
    paid in full and sold as seen.

With the time and date, if they get a speeding ticket you woud have proof that it was not yours, also make them sign the reciept, and keep a copy.

Vehicle details

Date / time / location

Buyer / Sellers details

Cost

'Sold as seen'

Contract of Sale

Hope this helps.......Rgds - Saj:)

I, yr name, of, yr address, being the legal owner of a make & model, current registration XXXX do hereby sell and confer complete and binding legal title and ownership of vehicle only on a ‘sold as seen’ basis, to Mr/Mrs/Miss YYY of, their address.

I confirm having received this day, date, from Mr/Mrs/Miss YYY the sum of Pounds ZZZ Only (£ in numbers), being payment in full for the above vehicle only.

I also confirm that there are no outstanding Finance or HP payments and that the vehicle is free from any charge or encumbrance in favour of any third party not disclosed or known to Mr/Mrs/Miss YYY at the time of purchase.

Yr Name

(Dated 17/02/01)

Original Poster

Fantastic! Thanks guys
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?510
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771

See more discussions