Found 27th Feb 2010
Hi.

We bought a BMW 1-Series M Sport last summer, but unfortunately we have to sell it now as we are moving to Qatar in a couple of months for 3 years.

We have put it up on Autro Trader, but can anyone recommend any other decent sites to advertise it on?

Has anyone ever sold a car via HUKD?

1. Misc
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Car
12 Comments

i've sold quite a few cars on ebay and they have sold quite easy.

Original Poster

What sort of money have you got / asked for though?

I see auctions for cars on ebay, and just wasn't sure how well it worked! I guess it did for you though?

juninho7;7965916

i've sold quite a few cars on ebay and they have sold quite easy.

agreed,u wont get top dollar but if you need a quick sale might be worth a go.i buy and sell all my cars on there but you need to know what your doing when it comes too buying but selling should be ok:)

Pistonheads
compucars
Printed "For Sale" sign in window and park on busy street somewhere loads of people will see it?

Pistonheads.com. You can place free ads + photo's or you can place a premium ad but not sure of the cost.

sold a year old cooper s mini for £17k on there and a 3 series touring sport for similar too , no problems at all.

Original Poster

Thanks guys. Piston Heads we are already on, not even thought about putting a sign in the car!!!!!!

Will have a nosey on ebay to see if similar cars are going.

Appreciate the responses.

no probs natd ,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

juninho7;7966267

no probs natd , xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rep begging not allowed Sir

booooo

Try autotrader i put my car on there and it sold within a day aslong as the description, pics and price it right it will sell easy. Also you can get quidco on autotrader aswell which is 25%.

Ebay are good, £12.99 for a 30 day Classified Ad, no Final Value Fee or nothing. Sold loads of cars for family that way.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769551
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247659
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA22133
    4. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…22

See more discussions