Selling a car... specs required

Posted 25th Feb
Hi all,

Rather than typing up all the specs and features of my car, is there a website which I can input my reg or car details where it’s all listed at all?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Email the cars manufacturer and they will send you the exact spec including optional extras added. I did this for a golf and it took VW less than 24 hours to get back in touch with all. Send them your vin number/number plate
Install an app called vehicle smart.

I don't think you can't export details but I haven't checked.
Edited by: "5hooey" 25th Feb
Have a look on 'Whatcar' , they are good for valuations too.
Look for 'VIN decoder' for the car brand. Loads about for bmw/merc and will list the cars build spec.
MonkeyMan9025/02/2020 09:27

Email the cars manufacturer and they will send you the exact spec …Email the cars manufacturer and they will send you the exact spec including optional extras added. I did this for a golf and it took VW less than 24 hours to get back in touch with all. Send them your vin number/number plate

+1 ..the other sites can b sketchy, done via the VIN no to the parent company you will get a good breakdown of "kit & caboodle" ..currently about to do this now with a V.A.G. vehicle (context) popped out to get wife a coffee at the car auction whilst we waited for a car to come up, in the meantime she bought a car she "took a fancy to" ..so i've got to sell it from under her nose, as it is easier to do this & run a checklist then check for anything fitted as an aftermarket item.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants