Selling a HP Pavilion Laptop but for how much?

7 replies
Found 9th Dec 2008
I'm planning on selling a laptop i've hardly ever used but i'm not sure how much its worth. Ive tried googling it but not really come back with anything. the Specs are:

HP Pavilion DV8025 with Windows XP + 17" screen
AMD Turion64 Mobile Processor 1.80ghz
1GB RAM, 80 GB Hard Drive,
DVD +/- RW/R + CD RW/R Combo with Dual Layer
128mb ATI Radeon Xpress 200M graphics
Wifi, 4 usb, firewire
SD, MS/Pro, MMC, card slots
Altec-Lansing speakers
Remote control for QuickPlay access to media-player from system-off (around 5 seconds)
inc Targus laptop bag.

Its in great condition... Could someone point me in the right price range to sell out.

Thanks

7 Comments

Hmm if its in the price range im looking to buy for ill let you know. Ill wait for people to give you an estimate

Original Poster

MarzBarz;3713171

Hmm if its in the price range im looking to buy for ill let you know. Ill … Hmm if its in the price range im looking to buy for ill let you know. Ill wait for people to give you an estimate

Trying to get me shot? mods see this outside of the forsale/trade forum they'll kick off :-D

£300 max? I always have trouble selling on notebooks. And the 17" ones are worse sadly.

Wont be £300 coz dell offer laptops for around that or some times even £250ish which are better speccd

nah i meant if u put it for sale i may be interested lol

Is this really huge and bulky lol reviews say that. I reckon around £250 you should be hoping for and thats without the bag and speakers probably.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;3714734

Is this really huge and bulky lol reviews say that. I reckon around £250 … Is this really huge and bulky lol reviews say that. I reckon around £250 you should be hoping for and thats without the bag and speakers probably.

It is fairly large but then I bought it for watching movies on and playing Rainbow 6.. However now I do alot more traveling so could do with a smaller one... I was hoping for more around £350 mark. I'll try and sell it locally and see how i get on. Thanks for your quote.

If you find the right person then you may get around that amount however id be interested in it without all the accessories just the laptop.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711606
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35145
    3. UBER can be a waste of money1223
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769252

See more discussions