Groups
    EXPIRED

selling a iMac for a pc

Hi I am looking for someone to help me value my iMac Late 2013 even though bought in late 2014 from John Lewis still has 3 years warranty and 1 year left on accidental warranty. I do not want to sell just want to know a price roughly The specs are: I5 3.1ghz 8gb ram 1 tb hard drive 21.5 inch screen Currently 1,250 pound at apple I think 600 to 800 but let me know what you think And also any pc recommendations. Thinking of going with ryzen

10 Comments

is warranty Def transferable?

Same spec as yours can be had on eBay for less than £600 buy now.

Original Poster

justanothercid

Yes

Original Poster

andynicol

Same spec as yours can be had on eBay for less than £600 buy now.

Thanks but thats annoying because it is still the latest model but with the 1st gen Magic Mouse and keyboard

justanothercid

The warranty is on the product, not the customer.

Original Poster

cossy3

The warranty is on the product, not the customer.

I don't know just want to know valuation forget about warranty

puddles9999

Thanks but thats annoying because it is still the latest model but with … Thanks but thats annoying because it is still the latest model but with the 1st gen Magic Mouse and keyboard

It's not retina either or if it is it's the 1st gen retina which I wouldn't touch. It's definitely going to be less appealing if it's non-retina but still don't see how £600 is bad. Apple have put their prices up because of brexit so you could try on Gumtree for £650 or something.

Looks like around £550-600
    ebay.co.uk/sch…418

puddles9999

And also any pc recommendations. Thinking of going with ryzen

There are lots of interesting machines out there for different uses and it's hard to suggest anything without a vague idea of what you want. Are you after another all in one or compact system? What did you like and dislike about the design of your current hardware?

Ryzen is an unknown quantity at this point, it remains to be seen where it's strong and not so strong.

Original Poster

cossy3

It's not retina either or if it is it's the 1st gen retina which I … It's not retina either or if it is it's the 1st gen retina which I wouldn't touch. It's definitely going to be less appealing if it's non-retina but still don't see how £600 is bad. Apple have put their prices up because of brexit so you could try on Gumtree for £650 or something.

Ok thanks how do you remove a thread

puddles9999

I don't know just want to know valuation forget about warranty

I'm not disagreeing with what you said, you don't need to 'transfer' anything though. A buyer from you can use this:

checkcoverage.apple.com/gb/en/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?28
      2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2751
      3. plusnet mobile terrible35
      4. Recommend a free reminder app1314

See more discussions