Groups

Selling a mobile phone

I'm thinking of selling my Samsung F490, I still have the box and all the bits and it is in pretty good condition. Can anyone recommend (or warn against!) a website that buys phones. Thanks

5 Comments

Could try selling here for a quick sale? if not Mazuma are normally good. They'd give £58 for yours

Banned

Fleabay

Original Poster

Faiza;4539498

Could try selling here for a quick sale? if not Mazuma are normally good. … Could try selling here for a quick sale? if not Mazuma are normally good. They'd give £58 for yours

Mazuma look good, thanks. REP added. As they only want the handset and battery and can sell the other bits on ebay. I have never sold on here and I'm not certain how it works...

Original Poster

hankmarvin4;4539646

Fleabay

I'm a bit wary of selling the phone on ebay as I have heard so many stories of buyers demanding moeny back sayniog it doesn't work. I am happy to sell the bits and pieces on ebay to make a bit extra. Thanks :thumbsup:

Anyone know what to permanent erase contents in the mobile? Like those software to erase hard drives.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1322
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866387
      3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313801

See more discussions