Found 23rd Mar 2008
Okay - Well I have a phone that was locked to the T-mobile network, but it's debranded + unlocked now, however it has the t-mobile logo on the bottom of the phone.

Will they accept it as an unlocked phone?

I can't remember!

12 Comments

Scratch it off

Original Poster

sadiebabes;1766193

Scratch it off

Hello my lovely!

You can't it's under that plastic stuff, where the walkman things supposed to be.

why not just put a sticker over it, and they will probably not even take it off

Original Poster

i could just tell them, they can check themselves.

yes they will. sold a few phones to them most branded but unlocked. Just tell them its unlocked when you take it in so they can check. Sometimes price doesnt differ but on some they do so worth while them knowing.

Original Poster

well it differs by £24 :giggle:

I have sold phones unlocked with a brand name on - they sell them with the logo on, but a note saying their unlocked.

Bare in mind this is my local cex - and I presume its policy.

yeah they'll take it as unlocked no problem t0mm

yep i took a vodafone one in once and it was unlocked they gave me exchange value as unlocked and funny enough it was the w810i.

Original Poster

HU5TLER;1766428

yep i took a vodafone one in once and it was unlocked they gave me … yep i took a vodafone one in once and it was unlocked they gave me exchange value as unlocked and funny enough it was the w810i.

Mines the W810i too.

It has all accessories except memory card in brand new condition - That should still be A grade right?

As long as it is good condition and has no scrathes. I had 1 minor stratch in the screen and they said it was a B grade phone.

Original Poster

manzi;1766485

As long as it is good condition and has no scrathes. I had 1 minor … As long as it is good condition and has no scrathes. I had 1 minor stratch in the screen and they said it was a B grade phone.

i'll get my inside man to grade it :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?914
    2. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?49
    3. Best/cheapest music service66
    4. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…33

See more discussions