Expired

Selling a PS3 to CEX without a Warrenty Sticker

Found 22nd Sep 2013
Hi all,

I have a PS3 phat 40GB which I am considering selling to CEX. The console had a drive issue which was fixed but it had to be opened.

Has anybody had any past experiences with selling to CEX without a warranty sticker?

I have a 160gb drive in there at the moment but I can certain pop the 40GB back in there.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
hey. they wont take them without warranty stickers. best place maybe game or ebay?
Don't see the problem provided it works, they'll test it anyway. I'd take it in.
Game will price match and add a pound, cex will not accept it there funny like that
Neither game or cex will take it if it's been opened up.
u can get the stickers on ebay i think
Original Poster
I'll call game and Cex and see whether they would accept it or should I play dumb and just turn up? Also do they reduce prices if you don't have the cables and accessories? Ideally I want to keep my HDMI cable and a cousin wants the controller.
ceanth

I'll call game and Cex and see whether they would accept it or should I … I'll call game and Cex and see whether they would accept it or should I play dumb and just turn up? Also do they reduce prices if you don't have the cables and accessories? Ideally I want to keep my HDMI cable and a cousin wants the controller.

good luck calling cex
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions