Selling a PS4-Need Pricing advice

Found 24th Mar
Hi, it's been a while since I last sold a console on eBay and I need advice on roughly how much I should list my PS4 for.

Bundle includes

-OG PS4 500GB with 1 controller and cables. Controller is in average condition as it's been used for years but fully working. Comes in original box.

-Games include.
GTA5
Battlefield 4
Dying light Following edition
Until Dawn
Last of Us Remastered
FIFA 16
Watchdogs

What is an achievable price for this via buy it now? Should I offer postage or collection only?

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Including postage = wider audience and will sell quicker and for more. Advertise it on gumtree and fb marketplace as well. Look up sold listings on eBay for a similar PS4 to yours and add on a bit for games (keep in mind you should not price the games as if individually selling them as their value is reduced when in a bundle)
bobac6 m ago

Including postage = wider audience and will sell quicker and for more. …Including postage = wider audience and will sell quicker and for more. Advertise it on gumtree and fb marketplace as well. Look up sold listings on eBay for a similar PS4 to yours and add on a bit for games (keep in mind you should not price the games as if individually selling them as their value is reduced when in a bundle)

Great advice. Not sure if want to go through the hassle of posting it but might consider it if it gets me more. Gumtree is a good idea too. Thank you.
Sold mine on Shpock. Same model, boxed, no games. Listed it for £165 as expected people to make offers. Got many offers for £140, sold it a week later for £160. I would have settled for £150, I thought that was fair.

Wouldn't bother with ebay, fees are prohibitive, postage is a hassle and risk of being scammed is much higher. I'd use gumtree or shpock and just remember to check the notes they give you.
Edited by: "MSK." 25th Mar
£160-£170
CEX would give you either £157.60 cash or £204.30 store credit for your bundle uk.webuy.com/bas…buy

Avoid eBay if you can, fees and p&p eat into your profit, you'll be lucky to clear £150.

Advertise on Facebook and Gumtree, cash on collection, advertise for around £200 but be open to offers, depending how quick your looking to sell of course.

IF you must use eBay, list your item on a Wednesday around 5-6pm on a 10 day auction.

Will be viewable through 2 full weekends, eBay's highest traffic is at the weekend, and ends on a Sunday evening.
List it on eBay today for £1 fvf. Do a 7 day listing, charge £15 delivery. I think it's worth £200-ish (GTA V still holds it value). You could always sell GTA V separately, if it's scratch free then put it in the best condition case and sell it as new or excellent condition, £20 delivered (using £1 fvf).
If you see what others are selling theirs for click/click.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 25th Mar
andynicol3 h, 43 m ago

CEX would give you either £157.60 cash or £204.30 store credit for your b …CEX would give you either £157.60 cash or £204.30 store credit for your bundle https://uk.webuy.com/basket?mode=webuyAvoid eBay if you can, fees and p&p eat into your profit, you'll be lucky to clear £150.Advertise on Facebook and Gumtree, cash on collection, advertise for around £200 but be open to offers, depending how quick your looking to sell of course.IF you must use eBay, list your item on a Wednesday around 5-6pm on a 10 day auction.Will be viewable through 2 full weekends, eBay's highest traffic is at the weekend, and ends on a Sunday evening.

Thanks Andynicol for checking that for me. Normally I don't mind selling on eBay, I only usually sell when they have £1 FVF offeres on but I'd rather not go through the faff of having to post it. I've been offered £175 on Gumtree and I'm considering selling it for that to seal a quick sale but may hold on if I can get around £200. Thanks again.
RiverDragon82 h, 29 m ago

List it on eBay today for £1 fvf. Do a 7 day listing, charge £15 delivery. …List it on eBay today for £1 fvf. Do a 7 day listing, charge £15 delivery. I think it's worth £200-ish (GTA V still holds it value). You could always sell GTA V separately, if it's scratch free then put it in the best condition case and sell it as new or excellent condition, £20 delivered (using £1 fvf). If you see what others are selling theirs for click/click.

Thanks RiverDragon8, I've accepted the £1 FVF offer on eBay. I've been offered £175 on gumtree which I might take to save me the hassle of having to post it. Thanks for the info about GTA V, I didn't know it still be sold for that much.
MSK.20 h, 16 m ago

Sold mine on Shpock. Same model, boxed, no games. Listed it for £165 as …Sold mine on Shpock. Same model, boxed, no games. Listed it for £165 as expected people to make offers. Got many offers for £140, sold it a week later for £160. I would have settled for £150, I thought that was fair. Wouldn't bother with ebay, fees are prohibitive, postage is a hassle and risk of being scammed is much higher. I'd use gumtree or shpock and just remember to check the notes they give you.

Ihaven't heard of shpock, I'll check that out, thanks.
I think it's worth more than £175. Do whatever makes you happy.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 25th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants