Groups

Selling a Wii - Best Place ?

Hi

I'm looking to sell me wii and games and was was just wondering where the best place ppl think to sell them are these days? Or does anyone know of anywhere offering a good trade in price?

Thanks

9 Comments

either here or the bay i would recommend. I sold mines her a couple of days ago.

Banned

scott1295;6620225

either here or the bay i would recommend. I sold mines her a couple of … either here or the bay i would recommend. I sold mines her a couple of days ago.

i agree, but remember if selling on here you will need to get this locked down (via report button) and wait a full 7 days from it being locked to list on the fs boards, sorry if you alrerady aware of this

Original Poster

sassie;6620251

i agree, but remember if selling on here you will need to get this locked … i agree, but remember if selling on here you will need to get this locked down (via report button) and wait a full 7 days from it being locked to list on the fs boards, sorry if you alrerady aware of this

Seriously? Thought that only applied if you'd advertised it for sale and then you had to wait 7 days after the thread was locked to re-advertise or have the rules changed?

Does anyone know if the whole thing where paypal hold funds from ebay sales for a set number of days still stands?

u wont get as good a deal as before with the rrp now average about 139.99

Original Poster

jasonrat;6620427

u wont get as good a deal as before with the rrp now average about 139.99

I know you can get good deals but is the actul rrp that low? as game still adveetise the rrp as £179 ??

Banned

cd02;6620423

Seriously? Thought that only applied if you'd advertised it for sale and … Seriously? Thought that only applied if you'd advertised it for sale and then you had to wait 7 days after the thread was locked to re-advertise or have the rules changed?Does anyone know if the whole thing where paypal hold funds from ebay sales for a set number of days still stands?

LISTING A TRADE, SALE OR REQUEST

Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

paypal can and do hold funds, depending on what ya selling, your feedback, whether you wiped ya butt this morning etc, etc

Banned

sassie;6620526

LISTING A TRADE, SALE OR REQUEST Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread … LISTING A TRADE, SALE OR REQUEST Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.paypal can and do hold funds, depending on what ya selling, your feedback, whether you wiped ya butt this morning etc, etc

You are mistaken, OP hasnt asked for a price or even listed what is up for grabs. just asked the best place to sell.

Banned

csiman;6620541

You are mistaken, OP hasnt asked for a price or even listed what is up … You are mistaken, OP hasnt asked for a price or even listed what is up for grabs. just asked the best place to sell.

i would advise the op to check this out with a mod before listing

Original Poster

It's cool people, just asking, I'll happily run things past the powers before I do anything...

Anymore info on trading in at places anyone?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767509
      2. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …55
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691428
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553814

See more discussions