Groups

Selling Advice

I have a huge bundle of random bits to sell on here, would it be best to just list on 1 thread? or do them seperate in smaller sections?
    Im not stating what Im selling so I dont have to wait 7 days

11 Comments

I'd just list seperately, too confusing when everything is in one place.

One thread, people get annoyed when a seller lists loads of threads with seperate items. Also it means if you have them all together then people might see a few things they want and you can combine the postage.
    Maybe lost them in lots, so baby clothes in one thread, make-up stuff in another thread, womens clothes in another thread but not all the items seperately.

Banned

you're listing a stereo, a console, a camera, some womens clothes, some kids clothes and some kids toys.

Original Poster

JaYy_dOg;8645665

I'd just list seperately, too confusing when everything is in one place.

Thank you I just know people hate seeing loads of things from 1 person in seperate threads, but not sure if they got frustrated as they all the same type of item I.E clothing or something.

I will take the time to do them as seperate as I can without annoying everyone :oops:

Original Poster

lumoruk;8645685

you're listing a stereo, a console, a camera, some womens clothes, some … you're listing a stereo, a console, a camera, some womens clothes, some kids clothes and some kids toys.

lol :whistling:

Original Poster

sickly sweet;8645679

One thread, people get annoyed when a seller lists loads of threads with … One thread, people get annoyed when a seller lists loads of threads with seperate items. Also it means if you have them all together then people might see a few things they want and you can combine the postage.Maybe lost them in lots, so baby clothes in one thread, make-up stuff in another thread, womens clothes in another thread but not all the items seperately.

Thanks for the advice, I will try smaller threads for a few things, but not it all, pics would over take the thread too x

Remember to reserve the first post for your pics so it doesn't count as a bump, and you can put more than one photo in the same post.

Original Poster

sickly sweet;8645719

Remember to reserve the first post for your pics so it doesn't count as a … Remember to reserve the first post for your pics so it doesn't count as a bump, and you can put more than one photo in the same post.

Will do ta, its 5 pics per post isnt it?

beth3735;8645739

Will do ta, its 5 pics per post isnt it?

Sure is :thumbsup:

Reserver more then you need, can always be deleted.

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;8645770

Sure is :thumbsup:Reserver more then you need, can always be deleted.

Thank you x

Banned

One thread per type of item (e.g Clothes, CDs, Electronics)

it wont go down well if you list everything seperately. Mods currently looking at applying maximum numbers of FS threads per user due to constant abuses by some members who think this site is their own free ebay lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions