Selling an ATi X1900Xt 512mb card

Wondering how much i would get for my artic cooled 1900? ive had it just under a year and i still have the box.

So i thought i'd post on here to see what people would offer, and pweze no silly comments :thumbsup:

15 Comments

aphex187

So i thought i'd post on here to see what people would offer, and pweze … So i thought i'd post on here to see what people would offer, and pweze no silly comments :thumbsup:

You might get some as this is completely the wrong forum. :whistling:

Original Poster

Can i put it on the 'for sale, trade wanted' section like? if so i didn't think i could with out having to state a price?

Moved to misc....

Original Poster

Oops sorry i clicked on the wrong section even though i wanted misc! silly me, sowwy! thought i was going mad there!

aphex187

Can i put it on the 'for sale, trade wanted' section like? if so i didn't … Can i put it on the 'for sale, trade wanted' section like? if so i didn't think i could with out having to state a price?

You can get an idea on price here and then start a thread in For Sale when you know how much you want for it.

Original Poster

Cheers syz

im pretty sure CEX will buy them off you, check there website [url]www.cex.co.uk[/url] and they could give you a price mate.

Original Poster

Hey thx harv! they will offer me £78 which is bloody marvelous!

now thats odd why would they offer u more for the 256mb version?

aphex187

Hey thx harv! they will offer me £78 which is bloody marvelous!

no problem:thumbsup:

Original Poster

256? eh?

muffin247

now thats odd why would they offer u more for the 256mb version?

er...because its a 512mb version 1

Original Poster

Lol tom and f off bad ;D

no i mean they offer u £78 for the 512mb one

and £84 for the 256mb one...........

Original Poster

muffin sorry i didnt see that! eek soz
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again416
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846084
    3. What an absolute disgrace2149
    4. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1313

See more discussions