Groups

Selling an unwanted upgrade - looking for advice

I just wanted to ask, if I was to sell an unwanted upgrade from orange, would I need to register the phone first or not? And do I have to use the new sim-card they send with it or can I carry on using my current one?

Sorry if they seem like stupid questions but just want to make sure I don't cause any problems for potential buyers.

Thanks.

4 Comments

No, you don't even have to open it, in fact the buyer would prefer it that way (it will affect the resale value anyway as once it's opened/switched on it becomes 'used'). And you can use your existing sim in your existing phone.

Original Poster

deek72

No, you don't even have to open it, in fact the buyer would prefer it … No, you don't even have to open it, in fact the buyer would prefer it that way. And you can use your existing sim in your existing phone.

Thanks for the quick reply

If you've agreed a new deal (mins/text/data) or a new price. Unless they've changed something it won't kick in until the new sims registered. . .

Original Poster

steve1221

If you've agreed a new deal (mins/text/data) or a new price. Unless … If you've agreed a new deal (mins/text/data) or a new price. Unless they've changed something it won't kick in until the new sims registered. . .

Nope, everything stayed the same but thanks for the info.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31143
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764239
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846179
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions