Groups

Selling blu rays here

Hi

I have a lot of blu rays. Thinking about unloading and selling them here.

Asking what the best method would be if sending them to those interested. My guess is that singles would go in an envelope, stamp it then post it? And bulk sales would be posted in a box/package?

Cheapest reliable methods? 1st class, 2nd class, courier delivered?

Any postage advice is much appreciated.

Please no links to hukd advice forums. Would rather listen to what people generally have to say.

Thanks

4 Comments

If you go bulk sale go parcel force or other courier, or put them up on gumtree at set price and collection only with cash on delivery. Car boot with other unwanted items and make some £££ for Christmas.

fearghalg

If you go bulk sale go parcel force or other courier, or put them up on … If you go bulk sale go parcel force or other courier, or put them up on gumtree at set price and collection only with cash on delivery. Car boot with other unwanted items and make some £££ for Christmas.

I took a load to my local market to a guy who sells second hand and he took most dvds for. £1-£1.50 each. Ended up flogging 90 dvds to him for £105 cash. Didn't get top £££ but No hassle with postage, packing up, chasing money, eBay and PayPal fees etc. So worked for me

Original Poster

fearghalg

If you go bulk sale go parcel force or other courier, or put them up on … If you go bulk sale go parcel force or other courier, or put them up on gumtree at set price and collection only with cash on delivery. Car boot with other unwanted items and make some £££ for Christmas.

​Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      2. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      4. love affairs79

See more discussions