Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Selling cars on gumtree

Posted 13th Sep
Do you only get 1 free car sale? I sold my last in late 2018 and now it's put me into a trader status
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Try doing it again. Same happened to my nephew so I tried it on my account but the registration system recognised it and didn't let me sell it.
Gumtree do have chat or a phone number do try that
You're probably trying to relist the same car, relisting the same advert costs.

You need to start a fresh advert.
deleted1410297
J4GG413/09/2019 13:59

You're probably trying to relist the same car, relisting the same advert …You're probably trying to relist the same car, relisting the same advert costs.You need to start a fresh advert.

I probably relisted my sold car a few times so maybe thats triggered it. Chat says can’t revert it. Too bad will just make a new account, original gumtree account is 5 yr old so better chance of selling on that one.
deleted141029713/09/2019 14:04

I probably relisted my sold car a few times so maybe thats triggered it. …I probably relisted my sold car a few times so maybe thats triggered it. Chat says can’t revert it. Too bad will just make a new account, original gumtree account is 5 yr old so better chance of selling on that one.

That will be it. After each advert has expired just delete it and start a fresh each time. Try do that on your current one and see what it does.
deleted1410297
Nope nothing, live chat says gotta make a new one. Which sucks since I would be slightly put off by a less than 1 month user selling a car.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants