Selling codes on G2A.com

Found 29th Nov 2017
I recently bought a couple of Samsung SSDs via Scan and have received a code to be able to download Assassin's Creed - Origins via uPlay.

I have decided to try and sell these via G2A and have run into difficulties! I listed as "Assassin's Creed Origins Uplay Key EUROPE" (there were other options but seemed the logical one) but both buyers are saying that the key is coming up as invalid.

G2A aren't being particularly helpful. The instructions I received from Scan are as per below and I've attempted to copy/paste these into an email to the buyer. I'm not convinced however the URL link will arrive. if anyone has any experience of this I'd appreciate any guidance you can offer.

Thanks

i Go to assassinscreed.com/sam…ung
ii. Log in with your existing Uplay credentials or create a new account
iii. Enter the Reward Code, complete the product information required and submit
iv. You will then receive a confirmation email from Ubisoft shortly after. The Content will appear in your Uplay account on 27th October 2017, at which time you can download the Content (approximate size of the download file is 40GB).

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Popular scam. They use the codes and claim they didn't work so you have to refund them

your first mistake was using G2A

Can't you try the code yourself and see if it says "code is used" then just tell em to do one

Snakeyes6463 h, 47 m ago

Can't you try the code yourself and see if it says "code is used" then …Can't you try the code yourself and see if it says "code is used" then just tell em to do one

If the code isn't used it would probably then be locked to the OPs account which then doesn't help?

Original Poster

I appreciate everyone taking the time to comment. I guess some lessons need to be learnt the hard way.

nomisco3 h, 47 m ago

If the code isn't used it would probably then be locked to the OPs account …If the code isn't used it would probably then be locked to the OPs account which then doesn't help?

No? it asks for confirmation before fully activating....
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 29th Nov 2017

Snakeyes64623 m ago

No? it asks for confirmation before fully activating....

Roger.

Original Poster

Thanks Snakeyes646, is that for definite? I'll give that a go and see if it's been used. If not, I may just refund on G2A and re-sell via the good people of HotUKDeals.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions