Found 20th Apr 2011
Is it just me or is it becoming increasingly difficult to sell things on here, in particular clothes?

A few months back some of the stuff would have flew but it seems a real struggle these days. Anybody else noticed anything?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Yeah, been like this for a while now.

Things seem to sell better when you put a price minus the postage too for some reason oO

and its not just on here

Banned

Not much demand for wolly jumpers in the summer

You could always post in the Misc in order to self promote that you are selling clothes,
(Oh wait.......)

Original Poster

tonyg1962

You could always post in the Misc in order to self promote that you are … You could always post in the Misc in order to self promote that you are selling clothes,(Oh wait.......)

I was expecting a comment like this. I actually wasn't trying to self-promote at all.

good, hopefully these trade sellers (most of them are despite them claiming my 650 feedbacks are for clothes that no longer fit my 31 kids) will take their tat back to their market stalls and free up fs/ft for genuine sellers.
Edited by: "ants97" 20th Apr 2011

Mod & Ed

I tend to only buy from people I've bought from before now, that I trust, some of the stuff I've received described as new, ex cond etc I wouldn't use as cleaning cloths.

Banned

i have only bought one item off here, only due to the fact that not much im interested in, or in the sizes/ages i need. alot of what is, i wouldnt sell on myself... goes in the bin! some people do expect alot of money for crap

I am fairly new to selling on here, but things I think will sell, dont and things I don't hold much hope out for go!!!! I suppose everyone is different!!!
x

Original Poster

Looks like electricals and gadgets will be the only things that sell on here!

Banned

ants97

good, hopefully these trade sellers (most of them are despite them … good, hopefully these trade sellers (most of them are despite them claiming my 650 feedbacks are for clothes that no longer fit my 31 kids) will take their tat back to their market stalls and free up fs/ft for genuine sellers.

But credit to Roadie, they have put it all in one post
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marmite1823
    2. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    3. UBER can be a waste of money1019
    4. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1216

See more discussions