Selling DVD collection

Posted 7th Nov
After some advice on getting rid of the old DVD collection. Got around 500-600 DVDs that I’m looking to get rid of. Planned to shift them all to Music Magpie but when scanning them they won’t accept around 2/3. I assume it’s because they’ve got too many of those particular movies. Thought of going to CEX but they’ll only give 1p per DVD and can’t be bothered with the hassle for that much. Anywhere else I can shift them?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Charity shops.
14 Comments
Charity shops.
Sell them as a lot all together on Gumtree or Facebook. Or if you can wait until the summer sell them at a car boot fair, something like two for £1.
furbars07/11/2019 08:54

Charity shops.

Yeah I was already thinking of this as a last resort.
Haircut_10007/11/2019 09:07

Sell them as a lot all together on Gumtree or Facebook. Or if you can wait …Sell them as a lot all together on Gumtree or Facebook. Or if you can wait until the summer sell them at a car boot fair, something like two for £1.

Yeah might go down the job lot route. Cheers 🏻
Mostly worthless. Put them on Freecycle and tell someone else to bring boxes and they can pack them themselves.
Take them out of their cases and throw them into the air.
They've been incarcerated for too long, they need setting free.
#FlyMyPrettiesFly
#DVDLivesMatter
ebay job lot is a good idea
Car boot sale. £1 each = £500-600.

DVDs are really not worth much anymore as everyone is getting by rid of them to make space.
Donated all mine to a charity shop, they were very grateful and saved the bother of trying to shift them to weirdos on the internet.
You’re too late imo - I sold 100 for £30 twice (same guy) about 2 years ago .. had them advertised locally for ages .. he was only one to respond.. car boots are waste of time, you’ll be there all day & be lucky to shift a couple of dozen ..
Took about 100 dvds with around 10 blue rays to charity shop earlier this year. Had them for sale from £20 down to £5 with no takers. Totally worthless now.

I’d say take them to your charity shop as they seem to be able to sell them in odds and sods and it’s going to a good cause!
Music magpie app and scan dvd barcodes. Print postage label and let them deal with them. If you enough to buy plonk or cinema night out, then that's a result for the effort...
Edited by: "wayners" 7th Nov
wayners07/11/2019 20:12

Music magpie app and scan dvd barcodes. Print postage label and let them …Music magpie app and scan dvd barcodes. Print postage label and let them deal with them. If you enough to buy plonk or cinema night out, then that's a result for the effort...

Music magpie won’t accept the ones I’m talking about though. As for the cash I’ve made about £250 so far tbf, just wanna know what I can do with the rest. Think I’ll drop em off at the charity shop though.
dvd what that
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants