Groups

Selling ebay account

Hey guys

has anyone ever sold there ebay account? I've had a couple of messages on Facebook someone has offered 400 quid and an American has offered me 500 buck's.

It seems a bit strange? is it legal etc!?

the money would help for Xmas haha

13 Comments

people do buy accounts because of the feedback, i don't think they are worth much though- how much positive feedback do you have on your account.

dont do it. will be scamming you or will be scanming others. why would they want to buy an ebay account other than to piggyback on your good feedback to rip others off, probably using your address too, so it looks like you have ripped other off.

Personally I'd avoid such transaction. I'm pretty sure that would also violate eBay's terms and condition anyway.

Also unless you're a Powerseller or such I'm surprised anyone would be interested anyway since feedback really means nothing on eBay nowadays. You'll have as much success selling an item on an account with 0 feedback as selling on an account with 15000 feedback.

joshp

Personally I'd avoid such transaction. I'm pretty sure that would also … Personally I'd avoid such transaction. I'm pretty sure that would also violate eBay's terms and condition anyway. Also unless you're a Powerseller or such I'm surprised anyone would be interested anyway since feedback really means nothing on eBay nowadays. You'll have as much success selling an item on an account with 0 feedback as selling on an account with 15000 feedback.

All depends, they may be going for one big hit where good fb would make a difference. I read of a lady who had her account hacked and they sold a Harley on there. Obviously the bike didn't exist but they took the money and ran. As for OP, just say no it is way too risky.

Original Poster

Yeah that's what I'm thinkin I only have about 550 100% positive buying and selling

totally agree about the feedback meaning nothing as well!

If you've had 2 offers than how did this come about on fb?

Original Poster

well a suggested post thing came up and it was a company called digital trader saying we will buy your eBay account like. so out of interest I said let me no then these other two chaps have then messaged me like

ravingdaving

well a suggested post thing came up and it was a company called digital … well a suggested post thing came up and it was a company called digital trader saying we will buy your eBay account like. so out of interest I said let me no then these other two chaps have then messaged me like

Buying ebay accounts is actually a really popular thing, not for scamming.

Getting a solid account nowadays takes time and is difficult. Ebay have too much power and can restrict your selling any time.

I would definitely have been interested in buying a solid ebay account, i just cant seem to increase my selling limits, a second account would really help grow my business.

Scam avoid Nigerian 419 at work

I have an account with 1200 feedback 100% positive I wonder how much that's worth.

GoonerGetYa

I have an account with 1200 feedback 100% positive I wonder how much … I have an account with 1200 feedback 100% positive I wonder how much that's worth.

GoonerGetYa

I have an account with 1200 feedback 100% positive I wonder how much … I have an account with 1200 feedback 100% positive I wonder how much that's worth.

https://i.imgur.com/8NOVI8d.jpg

I sold an instagram account, I know it's different but this sort of thing happens a lot. I gained the followers that someone else didn't have to spent their time doing

ravingdaving

well a suggested post thing came up and it was a company called digital … well a suggested post thing came up and it was a company called digital trader saying we will buy your eBay account like. so out of interest I said let me no then these other two chaps have then messaged me like

​Like
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553780
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047092
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7071341
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?715

See more discussions