Selling google play film codes

Posted 26th Mar
Can anyone recommend somewhere to sell google play digital download movie codes?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
I bought mine on ebay.
Shame the for sale section has gone from here.
Yes, search ebay for the word 'google' within 'DVDs Films & TV' to see some examples.

Probably best to check that any buyers have +ve feedback, otherwise cancel, as a digital code is a very easy thing for an unscrupulous person to input and then claim it was already used/redeemed, etc.
I never sell any digital codes on eBay. Too many A holes. Sold 3 game codes and all of them claim refund from PayPal saying either code not work or unauthorized transaction. All buyers got 100% positive feedback.
Frog10026/03/2020 17:36

Yes, search ebay for the word 'google' within 'DVDs Films & TV' to see …Yes, search ebay for the word 'google' within 'DVDs Films & TV' to see some examples. Probably best to check that any buyers have +ve feedback, otherwise cancel, as a digital code is a very easy thing for an unscrupulous person to input and then claim it was already used/redeemed, etc.

Thanks - I did check ebay, but I know it’s against their t&c’s. Was wondering if any different platforms out there.
chrising1626/03/2020 21:03

Thanks - I did check ebay, but I know it’s against their t&c’s. Was won …Thanks - I did check ebay, but I know it’s against their t&c’s. Was wondering if any different platforms out there.

bluray.com has a digital code trading forum/threads (you need to register to see/access that section of their website) however it's primarily US users, so UK codes will be in less demand. It shows feedback for previous trades by buyers/sellers which is helpful.

I understand there's also a number of facebook groups for trading digital codes, again these will mostly have US users/codes being traded
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants