Groups

Selling Graphics card...Warranty Question

Banned
    So im going to sell a graphics card, basically seller wants invoice/reciept for the warranty purposes, but I bought several things toghether at that time from e buyer, anyways for the warranty stuff with them, how should i give him the warranty stuff? give him the whole e-reciept with everything? or is there a way to just give him just the graphics card reciept? also is it safe if i gave him the whole thing reciept? Just wondering..cheers

2 Comments

Warranties tend not to be transferable, best check the terms of the place where you bought the item. Personally, I never give any documents with my details on to any joe bloggs.

Tell him that if he need warranty service he will have to call you and you will then register the card/request the RMA for him.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1953
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628

See more discussions