Selling Help Required!

Hi all, maybe a stupid question but are we able to/trade tickets on here? I have a pair for a gig which I genuinely can't make and thought I'd offer then on here 1st at face value before resorting to eBay - is this allowed?

Cheers!

15 Comments

Banned

it sure is

you can sell for face value here.

have you heard of ]scarletmist its an ethical ticket exchange, where tickets are traded and sold at face value. i would try and sell it there first as you will probably get a better response (as its dedicated to tickets)

yes you can offer tickets for face value or less. Just cant get more like on ebay but no fees here so swings in roundabouts

Original Poster

Good thinking, I have used Scarlet Mist before actually! Cheers guys! Rep added!

DIVA1977;2797952

yes you can offer tickets for face value or less. Just cant get more like … yes you can offer tickets for face value or less. Just cant get more like on ebay but no fees here so swings in roundabouts

Didnt you say once you believed in karma (or was that someone else?). dont be greedy and go to ebay just to make some money, help a fellow music lover out and sell at a fair price, maybe if more people did this it would put an end to the ripoff merchants on ebay.

Ciderbob;2797969

Good thinking, I have used Scarlet Mist before actually! Cheers guys! … Good thinking, I have used Scarlet Mist before actually! Cheers guys! Rep added!

good man! (i assume...) rep returned for not being a greedy ebayer. out of interest who were you going to see?

Banned

ticketmaster also offers ticket exchange now too

guerilla;2797996

Didnt you say once you believed in karma (or was that someone else?). … Didnt you say once you believed in karma (or was that someone else?). dont be greedy and go to ebay just to make some money, help a fellow music lover out and sell at a fair price, maybe if more people did this it would put an end to the ripoff merchants on ebay.

hey dont attack me for giving the OP information so he can make informed choice.
Did i suggest selling on ebay NOOOOOOO
I said you could possbly make more BUT ( key word there) you have to pay fees so swings in roundabouts.
Therefore saying sell here........duh

Now where did i encourage OP to sell on ebay.

Yourself on teh other hand promoted another site for the OP to sell on rather than them offering them to a member here first......as they'd make more money. Now who was encouraging the OP to be greedy#?????

Banned

guerilla;2797996

Didnt you say once you believed in karma (or was that someone else?). … Didnt you say once you believed in karma (or was that someone else?). dont be greedy and go to ebay just to make some money, help a fellow music lover out and sell at a fair price, maybe if more people did this it would put an end to the ripoff merchants on ebay.

Dont think Diva meant it like that mate, think she was just saying in general you COULD make more money on there if your so inclinded:thumbsup:

DIVA1977;2798164

hey dont attack me for giving the OP information so he can make informed … hey dont attack me for giving the OP information so he can make informed choice.Did i suggest selling on ebay NOOOOOOOI said you could possbly make more BUT ( key word there) you have to pay fees so swings in roundabouts.Therefore saying sell here........duhNow where did i encourage OP to sell on ebay.

didnt mean it too sound like an accusation, i apologise,

DIVA1977;2798164

Yourself on teh other hand promoted another site for the OP to sell on … Yourself on teh other hand promoted another site for the OP to sell on rather than them offering them to a member here first......as they'd make more money. Now who was encouraging the OP to be greedy#?????

i never said they'd make more money just that as scarlet mist in a dedicated site for the buying and selling of tickets at face value, he may get a quicker response, which would be beneficial if the gig was coming up soon.

ODB_69;2798220

Dont think Diva meant it like that mate, think she was just saying in … Dont think Diva meant it like that mate, think she was just saying in general you COULD make more money on there if your so inclinded:thumbsup:

i think my annoyance at the professional ebay ticket touts manifested its self as an accuasation against her, this was not my attention, if diva likes i can edit my post, or just leave this apolology here, i dont mind im a big boy and can admit when im wrong

Banned

guerilla;2798259

i think my annoyance at the professional ebay ticket touts manifested its … i think my annoyance at the professional ebay ticket touts manifested its self as an accuasation against her, this was not my attention, if diva likes i can edit my post, or just leave this apolology here, i dont mind im a big boy and can admit when im wrong

I can understand that bud, hate touts....

guerilla;2798259

i think my annoyance at the professional ebay ticket touts manifested its … i think my annoyance at the professional ebay ticket touts manifested its self as an accuasation against her, this was not my attention, if diva likes i can edit my post, or just leave this apolology here, i dont mind im a big boy and can admit when im wrong

i dont ming guerilla sorry i went off on one too. I was just trying to give OP the whole picture and thought it was clear id' favour him offering here b4 anywhere else.:oops:

lets just all agree we hate touts and be happy

Banned

guerilla;2798373

lets just all agree we hate touts and be happy

Agreed lol....back to the happiness and love:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1971
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1113
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2540

See more discussions