Selling iPhone

Hi all, I have an iPhone 2G 16GB,

I have been offered £246 pound cash or £307 exchange by CEX, they sell for £410! :O

It is mint and fully boxed and unlocked.

How much should I list it on here if I wanted to sell?

14 Comments

there is no way they sell for £410

Banned

8gb usually go for about £140 i think so add on how much you think the extra 8gb is worth? also you can't make the FS thread until 7 days after this thread is LOCKED BY A MOD

Original Poster

bykergrove;6241039

8gb usually go for about £140 i think so add on how much you think the … 8gb usually go for about £140 i think so add on how much you think the extra 8gb is worth? also you can't make the FS thread until 7 days after this thread is LOCKED BY A MOD

ah ok

Original Poster

stiffnuts;6241034

there is no way they sell for £410

cex do

that seems expensive for a 2g rather than 3g... not sure tho!

£410 for a 2G 16GB when you can get a 3GS Brand spanking new for about £420? LOL ......okay....keep smoking the good stuff there!!

on a more serious note, I'd avoid the whole "I can get £x at CEX for it" nonsense as some people have been slapped for that on the FS/FT forum for quoting comparison sites on price.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6241065

£410 for a 2G 16GB when you can get a 3GS Brand spanking new for about … £410 for a 2G 16GB when you can get a 3GS Brand spanking new for about £420? LOL ......okay....keep smoking the good stuff there!!on a more serious note, I'd avoid the whole "I can get £x at CEX for it" nonsense as some people have been slapped for that on the FS/FT forum for quoting comparison sites on price.

How rude.

I said that is what they sell it for, and put a shocked smiley because it is stupid.

I am not comparing to CEX I am getting peoples opinions, hence this isn't in FS/FT

a mint 16gb 2g should net about £200

Ommid;6241114

How rude.I said that is what they sell it for, and put a shocked smiley … How rude.I said that is what they sell it for, and put a shocked smiley because it is stupid.I am not comparing to CEX I am getting peoples opinions, hence this isn't in FS/FT

Nothing rude about it at all. I gave a meaningful and accurate answer.

the 3G S is only £440 for the 16gb

so if they sell for that they are ripping people off!

Original Poster

boothy;6241128

a mint 16gb 2g should net about £200

So if they pay 240 cash I should take it and run :-D

What does it matter how much CEX are selling them for? lol

If you can get one for about £200, then OP should take the £246 offered by CEX

No one on here will match CEX's offer, you can get 3G 16gb's on a auction website for about £40 pound more

Ommid;6241180

So if they pay 240 cash I should take it and run :-D

yes definately:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions