Groups

Selling Jewellery?

Mornin' all!
    I have two beautiful rings which I dont want anymore, I
    got them from an ex and know they cost him a lot of
    money as I have receipts for insurance purposes.
    Anyway, I obviously dont use them anymore, and he
    does not want them back and am wondering what
    is the best route to take to get rid of them.
    I have done a search for places which buy jewellery in N Wales and have come up with
    nothing.
    Anyone any ideas?
    Cheers
    XxX

5 Comments

If you search asl.co.uk or google for "sell jewellery in north wales" you get loads of places were you can advertise it for free (ie gumtree etc ) and lots of jewellers ( Best place to value them and some buy too! )
    Might be worth a look in your local yellow pages or yell.com as you will probably find you town jewellers buy as well as sell.........

Original Poster

cheers simon, rep added

An auction house may be the way to go. A few years back I had an engagement ring that I wanted to sell, I tried loads of ways but the best way to get the most money was to put it in at an auction. Might be worth looking into and you can always put a reserve price on them.

put a picture up on here of them in the for sale section and give a price for what you want for them you never know it might be exactly what someone is looking for

I will give you £50...lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions