Groups

selling me old medion e5211 laptop

hi i am going to be selling this laptop within the next 2 weeks just wondering what asking price i should put it up for. spec is

Intel Celeron Dual Core T3000. 1.8GHz processor speed. 1MB cache. 4GB DDR2 RAM. 15.4in screen size. Resolution 1280 x 800 pixels. 16:10 Widescreen. 320GB SATA hard drive. Multi format dual layer DVD RW optical drive. Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 based on PCI Express technology Shared maximum 358MB graphics memory. 4 x USB ports. 1 x Fast Ethernet LAN 10/100 Mbit/s. High definition audio with 2 integrated loudspeaker. Wireless 801.11 B/G/N. Microsoft Windows Vista Basic including Service Pack 1 and Playback Pack installed. Software included: Nero Burning ROM 8 Essentials incl. Nero Recode 3 SE, BullGuard Internet Security Package (Trial Edition). Up to 2.5hours battery life. Size (H)3.1- 4.4 (W) 35.5, (D)25.5cm. Weight 2.6kg.

3 Comments

Original Poster

no idea how much its worth i was hoping to get about £150 or am i just not being realistic? The battery has never been used and i should have the box and instructions in the loft
    Edited by: "mike1212" 27th Mar 2011

mike1212

no idea how much its worth i was hoping to get about £150 or am i just … no idea how much its worth i was hoping to get about £150 or am i just not being realistic? The battery has never been used and i should have the box and instructions in the loft

£150 seems reasonable to me - 4GB ram and DVDRW and a half decent CPU would put it in this price range to me.

Don't forget you cannot list it here in FS/FT until 7 days ahve passsed

EliTom

Original Poster

no problem i might try the local quids in as i am not sure about selling on hotukdeals just wanted to know if 150 was a reasonable price.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions