Groups

selling Mobile phone on ebay question

Banned
    are you allowed to put in description that the phone can be unlocked to any network

4 Comments

might have to keep in that it is locked to a network.. and state the network.

Mine was branded vodafone but unlocked by default to accept sim cards from other networks.

Original Poster Banned

5nowman;8356462

might have to keep in that it is locked to a network.. and state the … might have to keep in that it is locked to a network.. and state the network.Mine was branded vodafone but unlocked by default to accept sim cards from other networks.

yeah I put that it was locked on a network. but someone advised me to state that it can be unlocked to any network

I see no reason why you couldnt - its not illegal (as far as I know)

good idea to let them know that its possible... more people likely to bid on it.

I've already had 2 people offering buy it nows.. my 20th transaction on 2bay... still a noob.
    See what other people have done! check completed list and how much it went for? thats what I did.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044541
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      3. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218

See more discussions