Selling mobile to Goodbuytech.co.uk

Posted 4th Feb
Is Goodbuytech.co.uk a reliable buyer for used phones? I need to sell one used phone and they seem to offering a good price.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Yes, I've used them and they were really good. I mentioned them in this discussion:

hotukdeals.com/dis…412
ncd04/02/2020 13:19

Yes, I've used them and they were really good. I mentioned them in this …Yes, I've used them and they were really good. I mentioned them in this discussion:https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/best-cashback-price-for-old-phone-trade-in-3400412

Many thanks. I placed the order and they have send me UPS sticker to send the phone. How much time they take to pay out? On the website they say that they pay on the same day.
Yes, they are quick paying I think it was the same day once they have checked it etc which again was only about a day or so, if that.
ncd04/02/2020 13:46

Yes, they are quick paying I think it was the same day once they have …Yes, they are quick paying I think it was the same day once they have checked it etc which again was only about a day or so, if that.

Thanks. It gives me confidence. I will send my phone to them tomorrow.
No worries, I was a bit apprehensive at first as I had not heard of them, but had no problems at all and would definitely use again. I took photos of my phone I was sending to them, just incase they found something wrong, but had no issues.
Check prices at CEX - just looked at trade in prices at that site and they only offered £140 for the S8+, I traded mine in last weekend to CEX and they paid out £156
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants