Groups

Selling multiple items in FS/FT

Hi,

I know you are not allowed to sell more then 3 of the same item within a 3 month period. Is that for items sold singularly or as a joblot .Also if this was strictly true that would mean you couldn't sell 4 or more paper clips but to just sell just 3 paper clips in a single sale would be ridiculous where as to sell 10,000 might make more sense but would this be allowed? As it is more then the 3 limit.

Any help of the guidlines in relation to this would be great.

Thanks

10 Comments

is it 3?? thought it was two

More than likely you will get banned just for asking that due to the Fs/ft usually being run with an iron fist...

Original Poster

Jetpac

More than likely you will get banned just for asking that due to the … More than likely you will get banned just for asking that due to the Fs/ft usually being run with an iron fist...

Get banned for asking for clarification of the rules??

Have you been drinking? (_;)

Original Poster

barky

is it 3?? thought it was two

Think its 3

Banned

OP,

You could sell a tin, which say contained 1000 beans, however we wouldn't permit you to sell a pallet load of xbox's.

You can only sell a max of 2 per item type within a 3 month period. That permission is not granted to traders though.

Original Poster

aScottishBloke

OP,You could sell a tin, which say contained 1000 beans, however we … OP,You could sell a tin, which say contained 1000 beans, however we wouldn't permit you to sell a pallet load of xbox's.You can only sell a max of 2 per item type within a 3 month period. That permission is not granted to traders though.

Ok, So I couldn't offer 25 of the same type of DVD to someone who does boot sales? I would not be making profit, if anything I'm guessing I will lose money.

Its ok, just thinking how I cam going to sell them. Spose Ebay here I come with them

Thanks

Banned

You could sell 25 different dvd's, however if they were the same film, then you'd be restricted to 2. That said, if we suspected a member as being a trader, they may have further restrictions applied.

Original Poster

aScottishBloke

You could sell 25 different dvd's, however if they were the same film, … You could sell 25 different dvd's, however if they were the same film, then you'd be restricted to 2. That said, if we suspected a member as being a trader, they may have further restrictions applied.

OK, thanks ASB

How much are the paper clips?

Original Poster

deek72

How much are the paper clips?

To you... a thousand pound.... taking to PM (_;)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767250
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2363
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1213
      4. love affairs1328

See more discussions