Found 19th Jan 2009
Good evening all.

Im selling my car and was hoping whther someone could clarify something for me. I vaguely remember reading/hearing that you can put a for sale sign in your car but can not put a price. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance.

1. Misc
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Car
10 Comments

never heard that myself, and i have seen plenty of cars with the price in the window

cheers

I am sure that is correct.

Isn't it when you park your car in a car park that you have to remove the sign? Could be wrong, but I see plenty of for sale signs on cars with price stated.

You're allowed to write a price, how else do you snag buyers?

never heard that

why wouldnt you be able to put a price

ive seen laods with a price!

This Is New To Me, Im Looking For A 2nd Hand Car Iv Looked At Loads Recently All Had Price In Window

Original Poster

Bacardi;4123001

never heard that myself, and i have seen plenty of cars with the price in … never heard that myself, and i have seen plenty of cars with the price in the windowcheers

Ive seen lots of cars with prices on too. But some nosy neighbour has sent a message telling me that I he is going to call the council because the parking is for residents only and it is not a car market. He is, of course, ignore the fact that I live here and that this is the first car Ive sold.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;4123070

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1030410/Grandfather-For-Sale-sign-car-window-given-100-fine-running-street-business.htmlGo and ask in a Police Station if you are still unsure.

Thanks. I live in Harrow, not Barnet but the rules probably apply here too. Great country we live in :thinking. Rep left for going to the trouble of finding that article.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions