Groups

selling my nitendo wii

can any1 help i am thinking of selling my nitendo wii i was wondering how much i should sell it for it is in the box that it came in it has 2 wireless controllers and 1 nunchuck plus i will be selling it with 4 games wii sports,wii play,red steel,zelda twilight princess i hope you can help thx:thumbsup:

14 Comments

[COLOR=#006400]This message is being inserted in all For Sale or Trade forum threads.

[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#0000ff]Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that either party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other and to Admin or a Moderator:[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#0000ff]

1]Landline[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000] telephone number Make a CALL to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]2][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Name and address[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000] including postcode
    [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]3][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Valid e-mail[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000] address [no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example].
    [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]4][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Using PayPal[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000] then check out eBay feedback if there is any and make a small payment to and from each other to validate the PayPal e-mail address.
    [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]5][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]If possible[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000], [/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000]collect and pay for items in person
    [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]6][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Only buy [/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000]from Verified PayPal Members if possible[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000].

[COLOR=Blue]Do NOT[/COLOR] proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#8b0000]
    [COLOR=Blue]Offer and acceptance of trade or sale[/COLOR] must be posted in relevant thread. [COLOR=Blue]You must NOT[/COLOR] deal by PM only or have items for sale or trade elsewhere online if listed here.

[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]NOTE[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000]: [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Please post images of the actual items for sale to show[/COLOR][COLOR=blue] the condition and that you have the items in your possession. Thanks!

[/COLOR]
    ][SIZE=2][COLOR=green]More Advice on Posting Images Here[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[/COLOR]][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkslateblue]Leaving Feedback Details Here[/COLOR][/SIZE]

][COLOR=darkgreen]Full Forum Rules/Guidelines[/COLOR][COLOR=green] ][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue]Please Read Here[/COLOR][/SIZE].[/COLOR]

Let one of us know if you decide on a price, this can then be moved back in to the For Sale or Trade forum Thanks.

Original Poster

i have now had a nitendo wii since i came out i now have no time for it anymore and have reasonly got a xbox 360 i would like to no how much to sell it for can any1 help i will be selling the console in the box with 2 wireless controllers 1 nunchuk and 4 games which are zelda twilight princess wii sports wii play and red steel or should i sell everything seperate thxs for reading :thumbsup:

Original Poster

plus all games are in gd conditions only been played on a few times

[SIZE=2]probably about 200-240 mark i expect. Maybe slightly more.[/SIZE]

Original Poster

thxs for that chris206 i will take that price in to account have u seen any go on hukd with 4games if so how much where they up for

Original Poster

plus thx rayman will let u no if i do decide on a price

How much are you looking for?
    Does it have any warranty/guarantee left?
    Do you have the original receipt?
    Do you have an ebay account and a Paypal Account?
    Any pictures?

Original Poster

i can get pics i no longer have the reciepts i a getting a paypal account this weekend and i think i am looking for around £210-£230

Original Poster

i will upload some pics

i'd sell everything separate personally, but it's a fair deal if you really haven't played it much

Original Poster

thanks for that insanity i have posted them both seperatly and will see 2moro weather i should sell it all seperate

Please only post in the For Sale or Trade forum when you know how much you're willing to accept. Thanks

I would be willing to buy one wii remote and a couple of games, i reckon you'll make more like that anyways...if you do decide to do that please let me know

thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …71123
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846274
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30385
      4. Fraudulent site2445

See more discussions