Found 19th May
who gives you best money back on old games etc .

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

ebay

Original Poster

thanks mate sadly takes longest too.

eBay imo too. I always dump my stuff on to gumtree too, since it has no fees to pay (unfortunately reaches a much narrower audience).

If you're looking to sell to an 'established' business, you need to compare prices for your specific games as there's no one place that's always best. Places to consider include GAME, CeX, Grainger Games, Music Magpie.

However, you'll typically get a better return with a private sale, which, could be on eBay, as above, or somewhere like AV Forums - which will avoid many of the fees that could apply via eBay, but is a less secure environment so you need to take a bit more care.

It's eBay without a doubt but there are apps you can download that tell you how much you'll get for your games at places like cex and game and you can scan the barcode to make it easier

Gamexchange usually give the most but are not the quickest.

Original Poster

rockin_matt

It's eBay without a doubt but there are apps you can download that tell … It's eBay without a doubt but there are apps you can download that tell you how much you'll get for your games at places like cex and game and you can scan the barcode to make it easier

​What's the app bud I have a brand new fifa 2017 wanna sell while it's worth summit. thank you for all help given x

Normally CeX but now GAME actually has pretty game price. imo its not worth it to sell on ebay. with ebay taking a cut, fraud and postage. you barely earn any more. its better to just sell it to cex/game

Sellto.com also give a decent price

Original Poster

bandit17

Sellto.com also give a decent price

thanks so much 2 everyone else having no luck selling a great game at a cut price? think everyone's happy with previous owned now.

Previously used EBay but got fed up of seller fees etc.. so recently been using music magpie.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Aliexpress - To be trusted?33
    2. BBC4 Vietnam War43
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions