selling on amazon advise (rep left)

Banned
just sold my mobile phone on amazon, not yet recieved payment, amazon is asking me to dispatch first, are there any ebay style scams such as "post to nigeria" etc scams that i need to be aware of.

is it safe to sell on amazon.

6 Comments

what kind of amount are we talking here..,

Payment for any sale is released only when item shipping is confirmed. They may have changed it again, not sure.

You can trust amazon:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

just sold a phone worth £105

when i first started using ebay i posted a phone to nigeria without getting the real payment therefor wanted as much advise as possible about using amazon

I'd trust selling on Amazon a lot more ;-)

The shipping part of it should be confirmed first then they pay you right. I think.

I'd never send anything without having first checked I'd definitely got the money, even if it does mean waiting a little longer before you dispatch the item. Peace of mind ;-)

The money is there it is Guaranteed you will not have any problems.
Once you click dispatched the money will be in your amazon account within a few hour's you then can transfer the money to your bank account.
I have never had any problem's getting my money from them

Original Poster Banned

cheers thanks rep for all
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
    2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…34
    3. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE22
    4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions