Expired

Selling on ebay

Found 8th Mar
I've sold on ebay many times before but for some reason I am unable to this time. Everytime I complete a listing I get this error at the top of the page:

You need to accept PayPal as a payment method for this listing.

But at the bottom of the selling page is this:

Your current listing preferences are Payment methods: PayPal (notme@hotmail.co.uk), Cash on collection, Dispatch time: 2 working days, Item location: PL1 A12, Returns accepted: No, More options: Enabled. Change

Anyone else experienced this?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Have you put in the description no PayPal? I think they have keyword filter type software so maybe change the wording?

Sometimes it errors if people spell PayPal wrong, I've heard of listings being rejected because they put paypay by mistake.
I haven't got the word PayPal anywhere in the description
Theres a box you have to click to accept paypal. Whether its actually cash on collection or not, you still have to tick the payoal acceptance.
Where? I can't see it
Is your Paypal account linked to your eBay account? I remember having a similar problem. I changed the original email I opened my Paypal account with to my current email, for whatever reason it reverted back to the original when listing and I kept on getting error messages.
Thank you guys. All sorted now. Had to contact ebay via online chat. They listed it for me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants