Groups

selling on here question

Banned
    i got 2 things id like to sell but not sure how much i should ask for can i ask on here for advice or is that not allowed?????

12 Comments

you can ask, yes.
    But would need to wait 7 days until you can list the items.
    probably best to aim high and await the haggling overwise, will take 7 days once people have estimated the value

You can ask but then u ain't alloud to list them for 7 days xx

yes you can, but you cant list them for sale until 7 days after

Banned

Ha, ha! An avatar of two pretty girls and the guys come running! (all posted with a millisecond of each other I bet!)

Original Poster Banned

thankyou all for your help xxx

Original Poster Banned

JonnyTwoToes;8157571

Ha, ha! An avatar of two pretty girls and the guys come running! (all … Ha, ha! An avatar of two pretty girls and the guys come running! (all posted with a millisecond of each other I bet!)

lol and them pretty girls are both 13 lol

wifey;8157591

Eeeeeeeek! lol

Banned

wifey;8157591

:lol:

JonnyTwoToes;8157571

Ha, ha! An avatar of two pretty girls and the guys come running! (all … Ha, ha! An avatar of two pretty girls and the guys come running! (all posted with a millisecond of each other I bet!)

wifey;8157591

:lol:

0wnage lol

JonnyTwoToes;8157571

Wow!

See a therapist dude.

I'm a gurllll thankkk u veryyyy muchhhh MEN!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions