Groups
    EXPIRED

selling on HUKD

Hi guys. I have a question. Not sure I'm posting on the right place, but here it goes. I have an item that I would like to sell. Can I have it on sale on HUKD and FO.LK at the same time?

I know I can't have it on sale on ebay, gumtree, etc and here but what about HUKD and FO.LK?

Just want to make sure I'm not going against the rules. Thanks in advance.

9 Comments

I think if you put it on one it automatically goes on the other

They are one and the same. It will put the listing on both.

Syzable

They are one and the same. It will put the listing on both.

This^^

Don't mention the item at all in this thread (7 day ruling)

Original Poster

Adam2050

This^^Don't mention the item at all in this thread (7 day ruling)

So I can put it on both without a problem? I don't have it for sale yet, I still have to take the pictures with the date.

duffydj

So I can put it on both without a problem? I don't have it for sale yet, … So I can put it on both without a problem? I don't have it for sale yet, I still have to take the pictures with the date.

Just put it on on one of them else you'll end up with a dupe. As soon as you put it on it will appear on both at the same time.

duffydj

So I can put it on both without a problem? I don't have it for sale yet, … So I can put it on both without a problem? I don't have it for sale yet, I still have to take the pictures with the date.

you dont have to put it on both, when you put it on one it will automatically show on the other.

Original Poster

Randa1

you dont have to put it on both, when you put it on one it will … you dont have to put it on both, when you put it on one it will automatically show on the other.

Ok. Thanks

The accounts are linked here and Fo.Lk.

Anything posted on the FS/FT will appear on there and visa versa.

Fo.Lk is mean to be the seperation from this forum but hasn't quite got there yet.

Original Poster

I got my answer now. Should I expire this thread?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. connect tablet23
    2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?55
    3. 10% Argos code with glitch22
    4. Safest type of external hard drive?33

See more discussions