Found 11th Nov 2008
I have a senegalese parrot which i have had from its birth around 6 years now and i am selling it or giving it away to animal charity places. It is affecting my breathing and i am forced to sell. So i was wondering where can i advertise animals for sale? Obviously not ebay but any ideas on where i can advertise?

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Parrot
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Parrot
19 Comments

Original Poster

looks like this

http://www.forthebirdsdvm.com/kiwibig.jpg

Sloth/Mod

I seem to remember there was a Virgin engineer whose keen on parrots. :w00t:

Syzable;3430333

I seem to remember there was a Virgin engineer whose keen on parrots. … I seem to remember there was a Virgin engineer whose keen on parrots. :w00t:

ssshhhhhh lolol

beautiful birdys i do hope you find him a good home:)

Hi where are you as my mum has always wanted one, I may well be intrested.
Michelle

adtrader
free ads
viva street
gumtree

try those websites

Original Poster

Im in norwich if anyone is interested. Thanks for those websites i will advertise on there

he is a cracking looking bird is he tame? talking?

Original Poster

He does not talk, never taught it too, but doesnt like you putting your hand into his cage. Does this happen with your parrot? But once he is out he loves it

i can do whatever i want with mine he isnt bothered but he wont let anyone else stuck up he is lol
he is currently laying on my pooter desk on his back pretending he is dead!

Mardyass;3430522

i can do whatever i want with mine he isnt bothered but he wont let … i can do whatever i want with mine he isnt bothered but he wont let anyone else stuck up he is lolhe is currently laying on my pooter desk on his back pretending he is dead!

better give him a poke to make sure lol :-D

foxymissroxy;3430547

better give him a poke to make sure lol :-D

lol he cant keep his beak shut for long enough without gobbing off:oops:

Mardyass;3430563

lol he cant keep his beak shut for long enough without gobbing off:oops:

does he get that off his mum!!?? :lol:

I'd love a parrot, just workin on the OH!!! a macaw would bbe my first choice!:thumbsup:

foxymissroxy;3430585

does he get that off his mum!!?? :lol:I'd love a parrot, just workin on … does he get that off his mum!!?? :lol:I'd love a parrot, just workin on the OH!!! a macaw would bbe my first choice!:thumbsup:

i love the scarlet macaws but their speech is very limited and the prices well,a local garden centre has one at a mere £2500:w00t:
I've had amazons and cockatoos but the greys are my favourite cos theyre just so damn clever

kiwinator;3430289

looks like this

dont you mean "this is him"

you can post an ad in your local Vet surgeries....

Original Poster

Tanchi;3431591

dont you mean "this is him"

No...looks like this.

I havent got a camera handy...

Please Please do not buy a parrot on a spur of the moment whim. people do not reaslise just how much care they need.
Imagine throwing a packet of cornflakes around a room every day, dust covering evrything within hours of cleaning and a deafening noise that wont shut up when you want--that can be what keeping a parrot can be like.
We have two-Paddy an orange tipped amazon( a rescue case) and Jake who is an african grey so Im speaking from experience! Dont get me wrong we love em to bits buy boy are they a lot of work.The house is never tidy-i can hoover 5 times a day and theres always seed and nuts on the carpet when we have visitors!
they also need lots of company-otherwise you can get problems like self plucking etc.
Our two are a full time job but the entertainment we get from them makes it worth while for us--make sure if you are thinking of having one you are completly prepared for it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769528
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114653
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535
    4. word association Game74244927

See more discussions