Selling pets online

Found 4th Aug
What is the best way to sell pets online? I have a friend who has 15 Dwarf Russian Hamsters? He has advertised on Gumtree, where else?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I wouldn't buy an animal off the internet, as you should see how my postman deals with normal mail, let alone trying to shove a hamster through my letterbox.
8 Comments
Schpok or Facebook
cmdr_elito1 m ago

Schpok or Facebook

Thank you. I believe it’s not possible to sell animals on Facebook
Pets 4 homes
Preloved
pricesavvy1 h, 18 m ago

Thank you. I believe it’s not possible to sell animals on Facebook

Bought a dog off Facebook late last year but maybe they changed the rules?
I wouldn't buy an animal off the internet, as you should see how my postman deals with normal mail, let alone trying to shove a hamster through my letterbox.
Bob246011 h, 19 m ago

trying to shove a hamster through my letterbox.

If that's not a euphemism, I don't know what is
We bought two Russian hamsters completely assured they were two girls. Within weeks of bringing them home there were seven more! We sold them back to the pet shop and the subsequent litters that we were caught out with, even after separating though they were together for minutes whilst cleaning.
Bob2460112 h, 10 m ago

I wouldn't buy an animal off the internet, as you should see how my …I wouldn't buy an animal off the internet, as you should see how my postman deals with normal mail, let alone trying to shove a hamster through my letterbox.

"shove a hamster through my letterbox" <--- Is that a euphiamism or are you Richard Gere?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants