Groups

selling posters

i have been given some posters - High School Musical, In the Night Garden, WWE, Bratz , Man U and Liverpool footy teams plus some more and have looked onto selling them on ebay - prices seem to be round the £3.50-£4 with postage at roughly £2.75 mark. I was considering taking them to a car boot sale and asking £2.50 ish. Has anyone experience of selling posters on eBay and the actual postage prices? As far as I can see on the Rymans web a tube would be 99p.
    Any advice gratefully recieved

4 Comments

what size posters are we talking about for a start as this will affect cost of supplies and also the weight of the package due to extra tube weights!

Original Poster

2ft by 3 ft

Ive bought posters from ebay before and the end was missing off the postal tube and the posters were all crushed at the end so my advice would to be package them well!

pinkkitty2007;2070890

Ive bought posters from ebay before and the end was missing off the … Ive bought posters from ebay before and the end was missing off the postal tube and the posters were all crushed at the end so my advice would to be package them well!

make sure you tape up the ends very well...im a postman and almost every tube that comes through has one end fallen off!! It means the tube is not so strong on the ends!:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767447
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047181
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691422
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.715

See more discussions