Selling PS4

Found 2nd Jul
What's the best way of selling a used / unwanted PS4? I never play it any more so thinking I may sell it if I can recoup some funds rather than using it as a glorified DVD player / media streaming device.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Gumtree, Shpock, eBay.
Shpock, Gumtree, FB selling page.
sell in person, showing all works. Cash on collection.

I wouldn't do ebay, too many scammers.

Cex if desperate for cash
Which PS4 is it?
Just use the awesome FS/FT section right here on..... Oh wait...
Gumtree
I found on gumtree and shpock you get a load of idiots who ask tonnes of questions and then lowball at half the price because it's not sealed, boxed with warranty even though it says used etc. Obviously not everyone does it but the majority of people do.
master101 h, 21 m ago

I found on gumtree and shpock you get a load of idiots who ask tonnes of …I found on gumtree and shpock you get a load of idiots who ask tonnes of questions and then lowball at half the price because it's not sealed, boxed with warranty even though it says used etc. Obviously not everyone does it but the majority of people do.

You do get those kind of people but eventually you find a serious buyer. Obviously not the same amount of money as eBay to be earned but far less chance of a scam (unless someone mugs you for the console, which is far less likely than an eBay scammer).
I want ps4
master102nd Jul

I found on gumtree and shpock you get a load of idiots who ask tonnes of …I found on gumtree and shpock you get a load of idiots who ask tonnes of questions and then lowball at half the price because it's not sealed, boxed with warranty even though it says used etc. Obviously not everyone does it but the majority of people do.

Yep and the ones that buy and come back a day later saying it doesn’t work and threating to smash your house up if you don’t refund them (they give you back a similar looking machine which is broken).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants