Groups

Selling tickets

Quick queston though i think i know the answer but just incase

Say u buy tickets for a concert but by one too many.
    U have paid the tickets therefore u own the tickets.
    But have not recieved the tickets.

Is it only when u recieve the tickets that u can list them on here

And when selling can u include the fee charged by ticket master in selling price?

5 Comments

Banned

yh you have to physically have them to sell and I assume you can charge full price inc booking fees as its not making a profit then

EDIT: Why what gig u thinking about selling and where? I havent been to a gig for ages...might be up for it

Admin

Ticketmaster fee can generally be included in asking price, as this is an admin fee that the seller has already had to pay.. but tickets can't be sold until they're "in hand".

I think you can sell them for exactly what you paid for them including any booking/delivery fees.

Original Poster

well i actually found out after this that the tickets are at my house (didnt realise they would be bought from a store instead so no fee :)) so maybe soon it'll appear here lol

Banned

allstar2;3219483

well i actually found out after this that the tickets are at my house … well i actually found out after this that the tickets are at my house (didnt realise they would be bought from a store instead so no fee :)) so maybe soon it'll appear here lol

tickets for who and where? :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
      4. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515

See more discussions