Found 5th Dec 2008
Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of one item I can sell to CeX instore?

Aaron

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

i think it is something random like 9 of the same thing

yeh its 9

cex.co.uk/hel…php

Good question.... here's another one; does anyone know how many games I can buy from play.com (hence being greedy and taking away the chance of another member of buying the same game) so I can sell them to CeX for $$$ profit..? Thanks.

Original Poster

masterruckus;3673733

i think it is something random like 9 of the same thingyeh its … i think it is something random like 9 of the same thingyeh its 9http://www.cex.co.uk/help/sellhelp.php

Thanks... repped

Original Poster

quackstar84;3673751

Good question.... here's another one; does anyone know how many games I … Good question.... here's another one; does anyone know how many games I can buy from play.com (hence being greedy and taking away the chance of another member of buying the same game) so I can sell them to CeX for $$$ profit..? Thanks.

I don't think there's a limit on the amount of one item you buy from play, however I'd be wary of doing that as the amount CeX will pay could change by the time you recieve your order, so you could even end up losing money.

Lynx;3673800

I don't think there's a limit on the amount of one item you buy from … I don't think there's a limit on the amount of one item you buy from play, however I'd be wary of doing that as the amount CeX will pay could change by the time you recieve your order, so you could even end up losing money.

He was being sarcastic :thumbsup: lol

Original Poster

quackstar84;3673751

Good question.... here's another one; does anyone know how many games I … Good question.... here's another one; does anyone know how many games I can buy from play.com (hence being greedy and taking away the chance of another member of buying the same game) so I can sell them to CeX for $$$ profit..? Thanks.

Why does it matter to you? And for your information I bought them instore and believe me there was enough stock for everyone...

:lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New bladerunner1960
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…610
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2232
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710979

See more discussions