Selling to CeX

Found 7th Oct 2017
Hello! I got my old lumia 550 phone. Would like to sell it, but the question is if CeX accept phone without box and charger? Thanks in advance
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments
I’m pretty sure they accept it but you get the bottom price without a charger and box!
They'll knock off a few quid for charger. Box isn't needed unless going for a grade rather than b
Original Poster
Thanks guys
What I did was just buy a cheap charger from the pound shop when I sold my iPhone. Might be able to do the same with your Lumia if it’s that normal USB charger that most phones use. If I recall rightly, someone I know got £6 taken off the money they sold it to CeX for because there was no charger.
Cex won't ask for a box but they will want a charging lead, not the wall plug bit but the USB end.
as Dolphinzz says, get a charging lead from Poundland.
they need it to test the phone as they don't have every single lead in their cupboard.
Also check Game for comparison price and unlocked phones usually are worth more.
Toptrumpet22 h, 34 m ago

Cex won't ask for a box but they will want a charging lead, not the wall …Cex won't ask for a box but they will want a charging lead, not the wall plug bit but the USB end.as Dolphinzz says, get a charging lead from Poundland.they need it to test the phone as they don't have every single lead in their cupboard.Also check Game for comparison price and unlocked phones usually are worth more.

Its a standard USB lead so that shouldn't be a problem but if OP gets more than a fiver for the phone he will be lucky anyway
Cex website shows trade in prices from £32 for cash.
i recently traded in an an old Samsung phone expecting a tenner and got £48 for it. I can't understand how cex make money on some items they buy. What happens to all the unsold obsolete stock they must have such as iPhone 4's?
Original Poster
tallpete332 h, 52 m ago

Its a standard USB lead so that shouldn't be a problem but if OP gets more …Its a standard USB lead so that shouldn't be a problem but if OP gets more than a fiver for the phone he will be lucky anyway

32208039-eZfHl.jpgThats why i want to sell to them.
Toptrumpet5 h, 40 m ago

Cex website shows trade in prices from £32 for cash.i recently traded in …Cex website shows trade in prices from £32 for cash.i recently traded in an an old Samsung phone expecting a tenner and got £48 for it. I can't understand how cex make money on some items they buy. What happens to all the unsold obsolete stock they must have such as iPhone 4's?

Crikey, that is high The online sites are offering peanuts in comparison
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants